Web design Definition: Web site design is the art of incorporating Various individual elements of Web design langauges and scripts (to create texture, lines, color,shape , ) into a organised web standards arrangement that is accessable to all web users
Web site Design Creation is the process of creating a Web Content page or entire Web of content pages to form an entire website and may involve both the aesthetics and the mechanics of a Web site’s operation although primarily it focuses on the look and feel of the Web site and the design elements.
- Web Designs, Personal Designs, Business Designs,
- Graphic Design, Logo Design, Icon Design
- Web site Content and Development, Optimisation of content
- CMS platforms, Weblogs,
- HTML-CSS-XHTML-XML Languages and style sheets
- PHP, MySQL, PHPMyadmin, Ruby On rails, Ajax